1. Write and publish more EPOCH scenarios. I’d like to see a total of 20 scenarios in print by this time next year.
Check, I didn't manage 20 scenarios, but there are now a total of 16 published EPOCH scenarios, which seems a pretty respectable effort.
2. Write and publish the EPOCH companion. This includes some expansion rules and new cards for EPOCH as well as my mini-series rules and scenarios.
No, I am still working on the companion. Several sections are drafted, and Doug is working away at some amazing cover art, but there is more to do - particularly developing some alternate rules, rules for a TV mini-series and a couple of additional scenarios.
3. Write a scenario for Esoterrorists. Marcus has been talking about this, and if he still wants it, I’d be pleased to repay some favours and write an Esoterrorists scenario for him.
No, although it's still something I'd like to do.
4. Run the Warpstorm Trilogy for Rogue Trader.
No, although it's still something I'd like to do, but given the heavy rules prep required to get back up to speed with this game I probably should accept that this won't happen soon.
5. Attend Day of Games and Buckets of Dice in Christchurch.
Partial check, I missed Day of Games but Buckets was great. I also managed to attend Fright Night and Kapcon.
So, what goals for the next twelve months? Here's my list (slightly reduced this year due to family commitments):
- Write and publish the EPOCH companion
- Run the revised Horror on the Orient Express campaign for Call of Cthulhu
- Attend Fright Night and Kapcon